We are fundraising for Ngulpa Ngulpa Wellbeing Group to hire the Mooroobool Community Centre each Wednesday, 7am-6pm.
$62 a month (5 consecutive bookings); 260 bond deposit; and 20 key deposit.
Whilst Ngulpa Ngulpa await nfp registration with OFT, we are collecting donations and providing the insurances for activities within the Centre grounds.
Reuse and Recycle, Cairns Inc.
bsb: 633 000
Programs to be hosted~
* Referral services (phone sponsored by RRC) + Telstra PhoneAway cards
* Disaster Preparedness activities, games and workshops
* Dept of Housing info, updates and discussions
* OzCare info, updates and discussions
* Fire Safety activities and workshops
* Positive Parenting support groups, activities and guests
* DV Support Group
* Goddess Celebration Group
* Youth Tunes n Festivals Group
* Lawns and Gardens Maintenance Vol Group
* Community Garden Group
* Community Centre Vols Group
* Afterschool Sustainability Craft Group/s (across ages)
* Breakfast program (awaiting licensing/certificates; food donations)
* Home-based market biz set up
* Shed storage of garden tools, sports and circus equipment etc (for use by Community and Visiting Orgs)
We are also asking Community Development to return the shade cloth for the kids play area in the park.
If the removed computers cannot be returned (or replaced with the ones RRC donated to Murray St in February), we will provide 3 for the Centre;fundraising thru home-based biz ventures will be used to enable internet access.
Resiliency and Beyond~
Char Paul (B.Psych.Hons; GCTTLD)
Reuse and Recycle, Cairns Inc. www.reuseandrecyclecairns.com
The Store, G7a The Pier a social enterprise initiative of RRC Inc.
m: 0449 252 438